Sizzling Beans with Peanuts
|Green beans||2 Pound|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Low-sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Peanut oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Peanuts||3 Tablespoon, chopped and roasted|
1) Steam-cook the beans for 4 minutes until just soft.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the ginger, soy sauce, oil and garlic.
3) Meanwhile, heat a large cast-iron frying pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes.
4) To the hot pan, add half of the beans and half of the ginger mixture.
5) Saute this mix for about 5 minutes.
6) To a platter, transfer this mix and let remain warm.
7) With the remaining beans and ginger mixture, repeat the process.
8) Sprinkle the mixture with roasted peanuts and serve fresh.