Green Beans with Walnuts
|Green beans||12 Ounce, split lengthwise|
|Chicken stock||2 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Shallots||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a pan boil water and steam the beans for about 5 minutes.
2) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
3) Add stock, walnuts, chives, shallots, garlic, and oil.
4) Stir fry for 5 minutes until shallots are tender.
5) Stir in beans and warm thoroughly.
6) Serve warm.