Lobster Black Beans
|Lobster tails||24 Ounce|
|Soybeans||3 Tablespoon, salted|
|Minced ginger/Ginger - 1 teaspoon, ground||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound (Salad Oil - 1 Tablespoon)|
|Egg||1 (Salad Oil - 1 Tablespoon)|
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine dau see, garlic, ginger, green onions, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, and oil.
6. Divide the mixture into 2 equal halves.
7. To one half, add pork and egg and mix well.
8. In a deep baking dish, place the lobsters with the shell side down.
9. Pour half of the dau see mixture over lobster tails.
10. Spread the dau see-pork mixture over the lobster and steam for 30 minutes.
11. Serve hot.