|Pinto beans||1 Pound, dried|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Large, finely chopped|
|Garlic buds||4 , minced|
|Tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Fructose||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Liquid smoke||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In water, soak the beans overnight. (The night before serving time)
2) The next day, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) To the beans and water, add the onions, garlic and bay leaves.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce the heat, cover the dish and simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Check if the beans are tender.
6) In a 7X12 inch baking dish, combine the beans and all the remaining ingredients.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. All the liquid should be absorbed well.
8) You can serve this with toast, or with simple meatloaf or a nice green salad.