Spicy Ham N' Bean Bake
|Lima beans||12 Ounce, cooked|
|Ham||6 Ounce, coarsely ground and boiled|
|Canned crushed tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Low fat american cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
1) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 350°F.
2) In medium bowl,mix together all ingredients leaving cheese.
3) Transfer to 1-quart casserole and scatter on top with shredded cheese.
4) Bake till well- heated and the cheese melts for about 35 minutes.
5) Portion onto serving bowls, after cutting to desired pieces and serve.