|Frozen green beans||2 (2 Packages)|
|Frozen cut green beans||18 Ounce (2 Packages Of 9 Ounce Each)|
|Frozen wax beans||18 Ounce (2 Packages Of 9 Ounce Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon (3/4 Stick)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted (From A 5 Ounce Can)|
1. Take separate large saucepans and cook beans. Drain.
2. Season each with 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine.
3. Take two separate piles of serving bowl and add the beans in them. Keep them hot.
4. In a small saucepan, heat remaining 4 tablespoons butter or margarine along with almonds until bubbly.
5. Add row over beans. Toss well like a salad.
6. Serve in a serving dish.