Fast Baked Beans
|Bacon slices||3 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Canned pork and beans in tomato sauce||116 Ounce|
|Canned red kidney beans||18 Ounce, drained|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), packed|
|Onion/1/8 teaspoon onion powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a 1-quart casserole put bacon.
2) Wrap with white paper towels.
3) Cook bacon on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes stirring once.
4) Drain off fat and keep aside.
5) In the 1-quart casserole add undrained pork and beans, drained kidney beans, brown sugar, onion or onion powder, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
6) Stir the ingredients together.
7) Cook covered on high for 6 to 8 minutes stirring twice.
8) Sprinkle bacon over it.