Garlic Green Beans
|Green beans||2 Pound|
|Bacon||1⁄4 Pound, diced|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Bell pepper||1⁄2 , seeded, and chopped (Green Variety)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Italian seasoning||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Wash beans, trim the veggies, and cut them into 2-inch pieces.
2. You have to steam these veggies until it becomes crisp and tender. It will take nearly 7-10 minutes.
3. Set aside this preparation.
4. Meanwhile, in large saucepan fry bacons until these become crisp.
5. Remove the bacons from the frying plan with slotted spoons and set them aside.
6. Keep apart three tablespoons of bacon drippings.
7. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and cook them over medium heat until these ingredients turn soft, it will take nearly 5 minutes.
8. Add tomato sauce, seasonings, and reserved bacons together.
9. Simmer the ingredients together for near about 10 minutes until the flavors are evenly blended.
10. Add cooked beans in it and heat through to complete the cooking process.
11. Serve immediately.