Warm White Beans With Thyme
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped (Large ones)|
|Thyme leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Thyme sprigs||4 (For Garnish)|
|Radicchio lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped or shredded (Half A Head)|
|Canned white cannellini beans||29 Ounce, drained well (1 Large Can)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Heat a medium sized skillet over medium flame.
2) Pour in olive oil. Sauté garlic over medium heat, 2 minutes.
3) Put in thyme and radicchio. Sauté for 1 minute longer.
4) Now, put in the beans, and toss with radicchio and garlic for 2 minutes.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Garnish with extra sprigs of fresh thyme.