Baked Beans With Salt Pork
|Dried beans||500 Milliliter|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Liter|
|Salt pork/Bacon||125 Gram, diced|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Brown sugar||50 Milliliter|
|Dry mustard||2 Milliliter|
1) In a bowl, soak the beans in water overnight. Drain.
2) Take a casserole with measured water, and put in the beans.
3) Mcrowave at HIGH and cook for 30 minutes or until skins start to split.
4) In a different bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients and add into the beans.
5) Cover the lid.
6) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes; stir well.
7) Then microwave at LOW for 30 minutes. Stir.
8) Microwave at LOW for 1 1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
9) Serve hot on individual plates.