Kidney Beans With Sausage
|Kidney beans||1 Pound, soaked|
|Kidney beans||1 Pound, soaked overnight|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sausage links||3⁄4 Pound, smoked (1 Can)|
|Smoked sausage links||3⁄4 Pound, cut in 1 inch slices|
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, sauces and seasoning.
2. Add water and stir to mix well
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 8 hours, until tender
5. Add the sausages to the beans and stir to mix.
6. Re-cover the pot and continue cooking for another 1 hour on HIGH or 2 hours on LOW.
7. serve as desired.