Cheesy Lima Beans
|Large lima beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Monterey jack cheese/Any bland yellow cheese||3⁄4 Pound|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a saucepan and cook pre-soaked lima beans according to package directions.
2) Drain and heat with wine immediately before chafing time.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat butter in it until bubbly.
4) Add onions and sauté until tender.
5) Stir in tomatoes. Cover and cook slowly for about 10 minutes.
6) Place pan over hot water and gradually blend in cheese, stir until melted.
7) Add seasonings, pimientos, lima beans and wine. Heat through
8) Keep hot over hot water.