Green Beans Amandine
|Almonds||50 Milliliter, slivered|
|Fresh green beans||550 Gram, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces|
1) In a 500 mL (2 cup) glass measure, mix almonds and butter.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, or until almonds are lightly browned. Keep them aside.
3) In 1 L (4 cup) microwave safe casserole, mix beans and water. Close with the lid.
4) Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 6 minutes, or until beans are tender; stir once.
5) Put in almonds and butter. Stir. Allow it to stand covered for 3 minutes before serving.
6) Serve hot.