Green Beans Amandine
|Almonds||50 Milliliter, slivered|
|Fresh green beans||550 Gram, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces|
1) In a 500 mL (2 cup) glass measure, mix almonds and butter.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, or until almonds are lightly browned. Keep them aside.
3) In 1 L (4 cup) microwave safe casserole, mix beans and water. Close with the lid.
4) Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 6 minutes, or until beans are tender; stir once.
5) Put in almonds and butter. Stir. Allow it to stand covered for 3 minutes before serving.
6) Serve hot.
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.3%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.9 mg9%
Sodium 203.8 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.5%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.6% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet