Herbed Green Beans
|Fresh green beans||1 Pound, stem ends removed|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh basil/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves||2 Tablespoon|
1. Steam or blanch green beans in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes or until they are tender but still have a bite or crispness in them.
2. Drain in a colander, refresh under cold water
3. Let drain well and set aside.
4. In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat
5. Combine beans and basil and sauté until heated.
6. Dish out and serve immediately while hot and crisp.