Bean and Bangers One Pot
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork sausages||8 (Good-Quality Toulouse Or Sicilian Varieties Work Well)|
|Carrots||2 , halved lengthways and sliced|
|Onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned mixed beans||820 Gram, rinsed and drained (2 Cans, 410 Gram Each)|
|Chicken stock||14 Fluid Ounce (400 Ml)|
|Frozen peas||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large pan, heat oil. Add sausage and allow to sizzle for 6 minutes. Keep turning for evenly browning. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add onions and carrots and stirring intermittently, cook 8 minutes, for onions to turn soft.
3. Mix in vinegar followed by drained beans.
4. Cover with stock and place sausage amidst beans in a nestled way. Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Scatter frozen peas on top, cook for 2 minutes to heat well.
6. Remove from heat and mix in mustard. Season to taste.
7. Scoop out directly from cooking pot and serve hot.