Black Bean Sauce
|Canned black beans||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean minced pork||8 Ounce|
|Minced lean pork||8 Ounce|
|Water||4 Tablespoon (Extra)|
1. Prepare black beans by washing and draining them.
2. With garlic mash beans very well
3. Make 1/2-inch length pieces out of the shallots, mix with soy sauce, sherry, sugar and water.
4. In a pan fry bean mixture in hot oil for 1 -2 minutes.
5. Add pork and cook such that browned.
6. To the pan simmer stirring in soy sauce mixture with cover for about 3 minutes.
7. In a cup along with extra water blend cornflour, add to pan and cook such that it thickens.
8. In a bowl beat egg yolks lightly and add to pan, with constant stirring.
9. Remove from heat and serve as desired.