Ginger Peachy Baked Beans
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baked bean||1 Pound|
|Orange marmalade||5 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at (400°F.).
2. In a bowl combine corn syrup, onion and ginger.
3. Into 2-quart casserole spoon baked beans and stir in syrup mixture.
4. Top with drained peaches inside up.
5. Place a spoonful of orange marmalade in each indentation.
6. Bake in the preheated hot oven basting frequently, until peaches are well glazed and beans are hot, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
7. Serve the pie with garnish as desired.