Ginger Peachy Baked Beans
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baked bean||1 Pound|
|Orange marmalade||5 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at (400°F.).
2. In a bowl combine corn syrup, onion and ginger.
3. Into 2-quart casserole spoon baked beans and stir in syrup mixture.
4. Top with drained peaches inside up.
5. Place a spoonful of orange marmalade in each indentation.
6. Bake in the preheated hot oven basting frequently, until peaches are well glazed and beans are hot, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
7. Serve the pie with garnish as desired.
Calories 243 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.92 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 346.2 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.2%
Sugars 32.6 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 16.5%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet