Baked Lima Beans and Cheese
|Frozen lima beans||12 Ounce|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|American cheese slice||6 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven at (360°F.)
2. In bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish place half the lima beans.
3. Arrange half the egg slices on top of lima beans and pour half the tomato sauce on top of egg slices.
4. Place half the cheese slices on top.
5. Repeat procedure, ending with cheese slices.
6. Bake in the preheated moderate oven until cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Serve at once with garnish as desired.
Calories 245 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.7%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.7 mg62.6%
Sodium 516.5 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 14 g28.9%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 30.4%
Calcium 22.1% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet