This mouth-watering Baked Lima Beans and Cheese is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Baked Lima Beans and Cheese for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please.
Frozen lima beans
American cheese slice
1. Preheat the oven at (360°F.)
2. In bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish place half the lima beans.
3. Arrange half the egg slices on top of lima beans and pour half the tomato sauce on top of egg slices.
4. Place half the cheese slices on top.
5. Repeat procedure, ending with cheese slices.
6. Bake in the preheated moderate oven until cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.