Baked Lima Beans and Cheese
|Frozen lima beans||12 Ounce|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|American cheese slice||6 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven at (360°F.)
2. In bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish place half the lima beans.
3. Arrange half the egg slices on top of lima beans and pour half the tomato sauce on top of egg slices.
4. Place half the cheese slices on top.
5. Repeat procedure, ending with cheese slices.
6. Bake in the preheated moderate oven until cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Serve at once with garnish as desired.