Healthy Black Bean Chili Bake
|Fat free vegetarian chili with black beans||1 Can (10 oz) (Health Valley Brand, Use Mild Or Spicy According To Taste)|
|Frozen corn kernels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Corn flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed (Health Valley Brand)|
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) In a shallow 1 quart baking dish, mix together chili, corn and seasonings.
3) Cover with crushed corn flakes, keeping an open area in center.
4) Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven until hot and bubbly.
5) Take it off from oven and pour yogurt onto the empty center, if desired.
6) Serve hot.