Barbecue Bean Sandwiches
|Canned beans in tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Horseradish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Bacon (streaky) rashers||4 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, grated|
1) Toast the bread one side only.
2) Cook the bacon to crisp and crumble.
3) Use a saucepan, to heat and cook beans, horseradish sauce, mustard and crumbled bacon.
4) Use the mixture to top 4 of the slices on the toasted sides.
5) Cover with remaining bread slices by keeping the toasted side down.
6) Gently toast top side, top with the grated cheese and toast cheese until it is melting and golden brown.
7) Place tomato wedges on top and serve at once.