Curried Broad Beans
|Frozen beans||1 Pound (Shelled)|
|Onion||4 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Curry paste||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook beans till done.
2) Drain and keep aside warm.
3) In a pan melt butter and saute onion till soft.
4) Add curry powder and paste and lemon juice.
5) Cook for a while and add the beans.
6) Toss to coat the beans with the curry mixture.
7) Transfer beans to a warm serving dish and serve immediately with cold meats.