Green Beans Mimosa
|Green beans||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||1 Large|
1) Wash and trim beans. Keep them whole.
2) Hard boil eggs, separate white and yolk.
3) Chop white finely. Rub yolk through a coarse sieve.
4) Cook beans in salted water for 3-4 minutes and keep crisp.
5) Drain beans. Arrange from the center of a round, shallow serving dish.
6) Mix olive oil with lemon juice. Pour on the warm beans.
7) Add salt if required and set beans aside to cool.
8) Place egg white in the center of the dish before serving. Spread yolk among the beans.