Turkey Green Bean Puff
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked turkey/Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in small|
|Cooked beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Swiss cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Use a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole, add soup, milk, butter and seasonings to combine.
3) Fold in chicken, beans and peanuts.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat egg yolks to foamy by adding cheese.
6) Fold this into stiffly beaten egg whites.
7) Place the fluffy egg topping on casserole ingredients.
8) Return to oven to bake for 30 minutes.
9) Serve the puffs warm with your choice of sauce.