Family Baked Bean Dinner
|Canned pineapple chunks||20 Ounce (1 Can, Dole)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , cut into strips|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned baked beans||32 Ounce (2 Cans, 16 Ounces Each)|
1. Drain pineapple.
2. Into 12 x 8-inch microwave dish put in green pepper and onion.
3. Cover, microwave on HIGH 3 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and mustard and stir in beans and pineapple.
5. Put in to green pepper mixture and stir to combine.
6. Let it microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
7. Serve with Polish sausage or hot dogs if desired.
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.25 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 20.5 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.3 g57.2%
Sugars 52.3 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 39.3%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet