Mussels In Black Bean Sauce with Spinach
|Cooked shelled mussels||12 Ounce (350 Gram, Green Lipped Variety)|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Red bell pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Canned bamboo shoots||1 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (50 Gram / 3/4 Cup)|
|Baby spinach||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Black bean sauce||5 3⁄4 Ounce (160 Gram)|
1. Using a sharp knife, trim the leeks and shred them.
2. Place the mussels in a large bowl, sprinkle with the cumin seeds and toss well to coat all over.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
4. Add the leeks, garlic and red (bell) pepper to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Add the bamboo shoots, baby spinach leaves and cooked green-lipped mussels to the wok and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
6. Pour the black bean sauce over the ingredients in the wok, toss well to coat all over and leave to simmer for a few seconds, stirring occasionally.
7. Transfer the stir-fry to warm serving bowls and serve immediately.