Baja Beef N Beans
|Boneless beef round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Beef bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh Or Bottled)|
|Canned beans||16 Ounce, drained (Red Or Kidney, 1 Can)|
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, pepper, salt, chili powder and mustard; coat the beef with the mixture and slice into 1/2" wide strips.
3) In a slow cooker, place the beef strips, stir in the onion, bouillon granules and salsa; cook covered on LOW for about 7 1/2- 8 hrs.
4) Stir in the beans; cook covered on HIGH for about 30 min.
5) Serve immediately on a nice dish.