Green Beans And Yogurt
|Chopped green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut crosswise into bite size pieces|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Wash and clean green beans in cold running water. Chop them in bite size pieces.
2) In a fry pan, add ½ inch water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
3) Add beans into the boiling water.
4) Season with salt, stir well and put the cover on. Reduce heat and allow it to simmer for another 4 minutes.
5) Strain the beans on a colander.
6) In a salad bowl, place the beans.
7) Add yoghurt and sesame oil to the salad. Toss well and serve as hot or cold.