Creamy Lima Beans
|Frozen baby lima beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cook the lima beans as per the package instructions and drain well.
2) In a medium saucepan, saute the green onion in butter until tender.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and pepper; cook until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
4) Finally stir in the sour cream and the cooked lima beans into the sauce mixture and heat thoroughly.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.