Green Beans With Sauce Vinaigrette
|Green beans||3 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Clean the beans by washing them. Trim its ends but allow the beans to remain as whole.
2. Boil them in salted water about 5-10 minutes until the beans turn soft.
3. Drain the beans well.
4. Add vinegar and oil into the bowl or to a screw-top jar.
5. Shake the mixture vigorously and beat it using a fork. Add seasoning for the taste along with pepper, chives and salt.
6. Blend the mixture with cooked beans and reheat it slowly.
7. Serve at once.