Boiled Fresh Cranberry Beans
|Cranberry beans in the pod||3 Pound|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
(1) Shell beans and place in a saucepan along with water. Season with salt.
(2) Cover the pan with its lid and place on a medium low flame.
(3) Simmer the beans for 10-12 minutes until tender.
(4) Drain well and add to a serving bowl
(5) Add butter and pepper to the warm beans and toss well
(6) Serve as a side dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4774 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.2%
Saturated Fat 19.7 g98.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg21.5%
Sodium 2052.3 mg85.5%
Total Carbohydrates 817 g272.4%
Dietary Fiber 336.2 g1344.7%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 314 g627.4%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 175.1% Iron 378.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet