Best Baked Beans
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pork and beans||48 Ounce (3 Can, In Tomato Sauce)|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
1. Take a 12-inch skillet, add bacon and fry till it becomes crispy.
2. Remove bacon from skillet and keep aside 2 tbsp drippings in skillet.
3. Add green pepper and onions to drippings and cook till tender.
4. Add catsup, beans, brown sugar, pepper and salt, cover and cook for about 30 minutes on medium heat.
5. Take a serving dish and transfer beans into it.
6. Top with crumbled bacon.
7. Serve hot.