Cheesy Green Beans
|Fresh green beans||1 Pound, cut into 2 inch pieces|
|Onion soup mix envelope||1 3⁄8 Ounce|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Toasted slivered almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a medium saucepan, combine the green beans, onion soup mix and water together.
2) Cook over low flame till the beans have tendered, which usually takes about 15 minutes, and drain.
3) Stir in the almonds, butter and cheese. Mix well.
4) On a serving platter, spoon the beans and sprinkle paprika on top.
5) Serve at room temperature.