Beale Street Baked Beans
|Ground beef/Ground turkey||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Catsup||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned pork and beans in tomato sauce||32 Ounce (2 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet, add onion and ground beef and cook till meat turns brow. Add garlic powder and lemon-pepper seasoning after meat starts turning brown.
3. Take a bowl, medium sized, drain the cooked beef mixture and transfer to the bowl.
4. Stir in pepper, dry mustard, brown sugar, catsup and Worcestershire sauce and mix till it properly blends.
5. Add beans and stir carefully till thoroughly mixed.
6. Take a 2 1/2-quart casserole and transfer the mixture into it.
7. In the preheated oven, bake, without covering, for 30 minutes or till the mixture turns bubbly.
8. Serve immediately.