Refried Black Beans
|Dried black beans||1 Pound, rinsed|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Crumbled goat cheese||4 Ounce|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. Take a slow cooker and add beans, chili powder, onions, garlic, cumin, water and salt.
2. Cook the ingredients for 6-7 hrs. on HIGH, until beans are tender.
3. Once done, drain the beans. Take ½ of the cooked beans and mash in a food processor or potato masher.
4. Keep the whole cooked beans aside.
5. Prior to serving, heat oil in a skillet.
6. Add mashed beans and fry them.
7. Serve the whole beans topped with fried mashed beans. Garnish the beans with cilantro and goat cheese.