Green Bean And Carrot Salad
|French beans||12 Ounce (350 Gram, Green Variety)|
|Carrots||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Sun dried tomato paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Superfine caster sugar||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Trim and blanch the beans in the boiling water for 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the beans.
3) Peel the carrots, deseed the pepper and cut them into thin strips.
4) Peel and thinly slice the onion.
5) Combine the carrot, pepper and onion with the beans.
6) In a screw-top jar, put the oil, wine vinegar, sun-dried tomato paste, sugar, salt and pepper to taste and shake the dressing well.
7) Pour the dressing over the vegetables.
8) Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator until required.