Stir Fried Green Beans With Lettuce And Black Bean Sauce
|Chili oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram, 2 Tablespoon)|
|Fine green beans||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Shallots||4 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Shiitake mushrooms||3 1⁄2 Ounce, thinly sliced (100 Gram)|
|Iceberg lettuce||1 , shredded|
|Black bean sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the chilli oil and butter.
2) Put the green beans, shallots, garlic and mushrooms and stir-try for 2-3 minutes.
3) Stir in the lettuce and stir-fry until the leaves wilt.
4) Lastly, stir in the black bean sauce into the wok mixture, toss well and heat thoroughly until the sauce is bubbly.
5) Spoon into a serving plate and serve immediately.