Stir Fried Green Beans With Lettuce And Black Bean Sauce
|Chili oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram, 2 Tablespoon)|
|Fine green beans||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Shallots||4 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Shiitake mushrooms||3 1⁄2 Ounce, thinly sliced (100 Gram)|
|Iceberg lettuce||1 , shredded|
|Black bean sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the chilli oil and butter.
2) Put the green beans, shallots, garlic and mushrooms and stir-try for 2-3 minutes.
3) Stir in the lettuce and stir-fry until the leaves wilt.
4) Lastly, stir in the black bean sauce into the wok mixture, toss well and heat thoroughly until the sauce is bubbly.
5) Spoon into a serving plate and serve immediately.
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.2 mg5.1%
Sodium 311.3 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 4 g7.7%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet