Crock pot recipes are a great solution to your next potluck or tailgate. These baked beans are sure to be a hit with your family.
Canned baked beans
55 Ounce (Bush)
1⁄2 Pound, diced
Lean ground turkey/Beef
Canned crushed tomatoes
14 1⁄2 Ounce, drained
1⁄2 , chopped
3 Dash (for the pot)
1. Coat crock pot with cooking spray and preheat it.
2. Add beans into the preheated crock pot.
3. In a skillet on high heat, sauté onion and bacon. Add ground turkey and sauté for 5 minutes until brown.
4. Add tomatoes and stir well for a minute.
5. Transfer it to preheated crock pot with beans. Stir in brown sugar, sea salt and mix to combine.
6. Heat the crock pot on high for 4 hours.
Here is an amazing crock pot baked beans recipe. The chef here has prepared the baked beans with bacon, beef or turkey and tomatoes This baked beans recipe is highly recommended for a potluck or tailgate party.