Grean beans with tomato sauce served on rice , if you are vagetarian and want to eat healthy food, this recipe can be great for you(garlic, grean beans, tomato paste, olive oil, water, salt, black pepper).
1 Bunch (100 gm), chop
1 Tablespoon, chop
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Salt and pepper
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Chop the garlic and cut the green beans into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pan sauté the garlic and add the green beans.
3. Add the tomato paste and water.
4. Cook until the beans are tender.
5. Season with salt and black pepper.
6. Serve the Green Beans with Tomato Sauce along with steamed rice.