Rosemary Chicken With White Beans
|Italian seasoned bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh rosemary||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Egg white||1 Large, lightly beaten|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||24 Ounce (4 Pieces, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Canned navy beans||16 Ounce, rinsed and drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped fresh tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped (2 Medium Size)|
1. Combine breadcrumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish.
2. Combine egg white and water in a shallow dish.
3. Place each chicken breast in egg white mixture, allowing excess to drip back into dish. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
4. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken to a plate. Set aside and keep warm.
5. Add garlic to pan; cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds. Stir in beans, tomato, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.