Cooking is a great way to bond with kids and teach them responsibilities. Here is a kids friendly easy and simple recipe. It is great fun to teach and cook with kids.
2 Tablespoon, grated
1 Can (10 oz) (in tomato sauce)
1. Slice bread into two halves and scoop out its inner portion.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pan.
3. Add sausages and fry till its tender.
4. Add baked beans and stir for a while.
5. Stuff sausages and baked beans between the sliced bread.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese.
7. Bake these buns in oven till it gets golden brown.