This another recipe which kids love. This salad is really refreshing. We call it prawn baked bean salad.
150 Gram (deshelled and head removed)
60 Gram, cubes
Sweet cup corn
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Marinate prawns with some salt and pepper for about 15 minutes.
2. Heat the pan with some olive oil and pan-fry the prawns until they are done.
3. Mix the baked beans with the seasonings of 2 tablespoon mayonnaise and 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
4. Place the prawns on the salad vegetable.
5. Serve with some pineapple, corns and baked beans.
Want a salad that your kids will dig on? Baked beans and prawns salad is a refreshing salad that will be enjoyed by your kids. Since this is made from low fat ingredients which are high in nutrition, it makes this salad even more enjoyable. This is just perfect for the Summer!