Baked beans with cheese in potato skin is a popular dish that can be found on restaurant menus widely. This is simple, easy yet delicious dish that can be made at home.
Red bell pepper
Green bell pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
300 Gram (with tomato sauce)
1. Shred the lettuce and cut the pepper bells, remove the seeds, then slice them. Set aside for garnish.
2. Scrub the potatoes clean and rub them with olive oil. In the oven preheated at 200ºC, bake the potatoes for about an hour till the potato skin turn golden brown.
3. Cut the baked potatoes in half horizontally and scoop out the potatoes inside. Leave about 1/4 of an inch of potato on the skin. You could reserve the remaining potato for mashed potato or salad.
4. Increase the heat of oven to 220ºC. Rub olive oil all over the potato skins, both outside and inside and bake them for another 10 minutes.
5. Stuff the Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce with Cheese into the potato skin. Sprinkle with mozzarella evenly on the top. In the oven preheated at 250ºC, bake the potatoes until the mozzarella melts.
6. Put the sliced red and green bell pepper and lemon on a serving platter and arrange the baked potatoes with beans on it.
7. Garnish with minced parsley.
If you want to cook a popular restaurant dish at home, try Potato skins stuffed with baked beans. This dish requires minimum effort yet turns out to be simply divine. The filling combined with baked potatoes makes for an appetizing combination.