Beans curd with baked beans is a Chinese speciality. It goes well with fried noodles or plain rice. Bean curd and baked beans both are healthy ingredients making the dish obviously healthy.
2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)
2 Tablespoon (for sauteeing)
200 Gram, diced
150 Gram, minced
6 Medium, chopped
1 Tablespoon, sliced
3 Clove (15 gm), sliced
1 Medium, sliced
230 Gram (in tomato sauce)
1. Sprinkle salt on top of the bean curd dices and marinate for 15 minutes. When it’s time, dry the bean curd with some kitchen paper towel.
2. Pour the beef into marinade mixture. Mix well together and leave to marinate until you start the cooking.
3. Put a pot of water with some salt to boil and once boiling blanch the celery slices for about 1 minute and rinse directly with iced water to keep it green.
4. Heat up some oil in a wok and deep fry the bean curd dices so that they will have a crunchy texture.
5. Heat up our wok with a bit of oil and fry the garlic until fragrant.
6. Then add in the minced beef and fry it for 2 minutes. Add in the chopped tomatoes and fry until cooked.
7. Toss in the fried bean curd and the celery. Mix them well together. Then, pour in baked beans and season with a bit of soy sauce.
8. Scoop the dish from the wok into a deep bowl and place a few piece of chopped coriander for decoration.
9. Serve with steamed rice if you like, it will be great with this saucy preparation.
Looking for an interesting Chinese recipe? Try Baked beans and bean curd. The specialty of this dish is that both the ingredients, baked beans and bean curd are healthy, making the dish healthy. This dish goes well with fried noodles or plain rice.