This dish is an all in one as the Chinese call it. Easy, simple and quick to make, it taste great and is healthy too.
1 Large, beaten
2 Cup (32 tbs)
3 Medium, diced
2 Tablespoon, grated
210 Gram (in tomato sauce)
1. Mix 1 teaspoon Ayam fish sauce, ½ teaspoon salt , 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon corn flour, 1 teaspoon corn flour and a teaspoon Ayam light soya sauce in a bowl and Pour the mix onto the chicken fillet. Marinate for about half an hour in the fridge.
2. Soak marinated chicken fillet in beaten egg and sieve some corn flour onto it.
3. Heat up the pan with oil and sear the chicken fillet in high heat until it’s both surfaces become golden in colour. Then lower the heat to medium and continue until the fillet is fully cooked.
4. Put the cooked rice into individual ramekins or in a large baking dish. Take the chicken fillet, dice it and put it on top of the rice.
5. Pour in the baked beans together with its light tomato sauce. Add in the chopped tomatoes and sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
6. Pop it in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes.
7. Garnish with fresh herbs on top for the colour contrast.
This recipe is for those who are looking for a wholesome meal. Rice with chicken fillet and baked beans combines various ingredients to give you a nutritious dish. This is a easy to make and tastes great as well.
Rice With Chicken Fillet And Baked Beans Recipe Video