This is another quick and healthy breakfast dish-Baked beans omelette. You will need some quick seasoning for the recipe. Beans are healthy food with fiber, low fat and minerals.
1 Can (10 oz) (in tomato sauce)
1. Wash all your vegetable before use. Slice the mushrooms and chop the onion and tomato.
2. Once all the ingredients are ready, take a bowl and crack all the eggs into it. Beat the eggs together with salt, pepper and milk.
3. Place the baked beans and the tomato into a small sauce pan and heat it up slightly.
4. Heat up a non-stick frying pan with a dollop of oil and start by sautéing the onions with the mushroom until
5. Next, slowly pour in the egg mixture and let the eggs cook on medium-low heat. Stir slightly.
6. Once the eggs are half done, add in our warm baked beans and tomato and make one big omelet like this.
7. Slowly push fold and push the omelet to one side of the pan so that you have that signatory purse shape and
flip it onto a plate!
8. For the presentation, add in a bed of garden salad on the side and sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley.