I whip up a pot of BBQ baked beans using a slow cooker. Make it in the morning and enjoy in the evening. Its a filling meal anytime of the day.
1 Pound, soaked
1 Large, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon, mince
4 Cup (64 tbs)
5 1⁄2 Ounce
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Apple cider vinegar
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Soak beans for minimum of 6 hours, rinse and set aside.
2. In a pan fry the bacon along with onion and garlic, pour chicken stock and allow it to reduce.
3. Once done place it in the slow cooker, add the beans, water and tomato paste.
4. Add molasses, chili powder, apple cider vinegar and brown sugar.
5. Add dry mustard and wet mustard. Give a quick stir to the ingredients.
6. Cook on low for 12 hours.