Learn how to make tangy cluster bean dish. Its something you would have never tried.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Large, diced
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Finely chopped green chillies
Whole dry red chilies
1 Tablespoon (Nutrilite)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), 1/3 cup
Red chili powder
1. Turn the stove on medium heat
2. In a pressure cooker, add water
3. Steam the potatoes and beans for 5 to 6 min. Do not whistle the pressure cooker. Check the pressure, turn off the stove and set aside the pressure cooker.
4. Turn on the stove on medium heat.
5. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan.
6. Add asafoetida and mustard seeds.
7. Once mustard seeds crackle, add cumin seeds, green chillies and whole dry red chillie
8. Stir fry the spices the in oil.
9. Add the steamed potatoes and cluster beans.
10. Coat the vegetables with spices.
11. Add turmeric powder, salt and nutrilite protein powder.
12. Mix all these ingredients well.
13. Cook the vegetable on low heat for 3 - 4 min after covering the pan with lid.
14. Check the vegetable after 4 min.
15. Add sugar and tamarind pulp.
16. Mix all the ingredients well.
17. Adjust sugar and tamarind pulp to taste.
18. Cover the pan with lid and cook the vegetable till the tamarind pulp evaporates.
19. Check the vegetable once done.
20. Before serving, sprinkle some red chillie powder on the vegetable.
21. Serve sweet sour cluster beans hot with rotis / naan.
Treat your taste buds to this flavorful Indian sweet-sour curry that features potatoes and clustered beans. This delicious vegetarian curry can be made dried or in a gravy. Tastes great when served with rice or roti. This video features a simple way to make this recipe.