|Plain flour||4 Ounce|
1) Into a large bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
2) Make a little depression in the centre of the bowl, by pushing the flour to the sides.
3) Add in the eggs into this tiny depression.
4) Pour in a little milk into the centre as well.
5) Mix all the ingrediently gently and slowly, so that the flour doesn't start flying at once.
6) Mix to get a smooth mixture. When there are no more lumps in the batter, add in the rest of the milk.
7) This is the basic batter to make quick pancakes.
You may prepare the batter by adding all the ingredients together into an electric mixer or liquidizer.