|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Egg whites||4 , stiffly beaten|
|Meat/Fruit /vegetable||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Beat egg yolks well, add milk.
3. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Add butter.
5. Carefully fold in egg whites and meat.
6. Drop from tablespoon into deep hot fat, around 365°F-375°F.
7. Fry for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until crisp and brown.
8. Allow the fritters to cool and then serve.