Batter Dipped Fish
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flounder fillets||12 Ounce (Use 4 In Number About 3 Ounce Each)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg whites||3 , lightly beaten|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground white pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 , cut into wedges|
1) In a shallow flat dish, place the milk.
2) Add the flounder in the milk and let it soak for 5 minutes.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Lightly oil a slotted broiler pan.
5) Dust the fish in the flour to coat.
6) Then dip in the egg whites.
7) Dredge in the breadcrumbs.
8) Dip the fish in the egg whites again and then into the breadcrumbs again.
9) Place the fish on the broiler pan.
10) Sprinkle lightly with the paprika, salt and pepper.
11) Bake for 12 minutes.
12) Serve the fish hot with a lemon wedge and tartar sauce, if desired.